TimeShadow is longtime producer, composer, arranger, singer, keyboardist, and writer, Loris Holland. Loris was born in Guyana, grew up in a musical family, always surrounded and influenced by a wide variety cultures and musical styles (Classical, Sacred, Reggae, African Folk, Calypso, Jazz, Gospel, Country, R&B, and Rock). His deep passion growing up Caribbean has always been Reggae and Calypso, descendants of traditional African music.
He is privileged to have worked with Aretha Franklin, Whitney Houston, Vanessa Bell Armstrong, Mariah Carey, Shirley Caesar, Patti LaBelle, Celine Dion, Lauryn Hill, Smokey Robinson, Al Green, Carlos Santana, Maxi Priest, Sister Carol, LL Kool J, George Clinton, the Winans, Sheila E., Michael McDonald, Jonathan Butler, James Ingram, Deniece Williams, Mary J Blige, Anita Baker, Edwin, Walter and Tramaine Hawkins, The Roots, and a host of others.
After producing so many other artists and styles for decades, he has finally decided to release his own artistry, showing the roots of his musical passion, as Worldbeat artist and peace pusher.
Tomorrow (AM) from TimeShadow Music will be a collection of Worldbeat and Reggae songs about the current natural and spiritual status of humanity, with songs of hope and reality in a time when we need to regain our sanity and come together as one.
The concept of Tomorrow (AM) is that time is a transitional stream, a rhythm scripted and imprinted with tones and colors, perpetually coding history. Unique to the perspective of now, yesterday’s tomorrow is always today. While we keep on ticking, our trail, the Rhythm of life, is always being recorded by music. Playback is always in the future.
- Song Title: Six feet (U Betta Back Up) By Loris Holland
- Publishing: MegaWave Music
- Executive Producer: Antonia Holland
- Produced & Arranged: Loris Holland
- Lead Vocals: TimeShadow
- BG vocals: Loris Holland
- Keyboards & Drum programming: Loris Holland
- Guitars: Evens Colas
- Engineered & Mixed: Loris Holland
- Recorded: X-Music Academy The Colony, Texas USA
- Mastered: Mark Tulk at Small House Creative, New York USA.
- Director: Loris Holland
- Executive Producers: Loris Holland & Monika Watkins
- Director of Photography: Tony Nunn
- Editor: Tony Nunn
- Camera Op: Allan Prudhomme
- AP: Sarah Nunn
- PA: Jordan Gordy
- Make up: Natalia Issa
- Location: MediaTech Institute, Dallas, TX
- Cellphone Video contributors: Addison Phifer, Aleah Beebe, Amelia Curtis, Asha Wiltshire, Benjamin Shapiro, Benson Flowers, Bill Herrera, Bryan Jones, Caroline Cote, Clayton Schneider, Colette Crouse, Colton Outhouse, David Debolt, David Russell, Debra Johnson, EJ Perez, Ellena Maravegias, Errol Brewster, Evan Molkentine, Garrett Schneider, Gerard Issa, Hannah Crouse, Hydrick Gass, Jackson Betten, Keila Barrios, Kenny Bowman, Kisheaia Johnson, Landon Mitchell, Layla Debolt, Lianni Lorenzo, Lilyana Allen, Markus Johnson, Mary Debolt, Marysia Parks, McKenzie Parks, Mel Holder, Michael Crouse, Nancy Debolt, Nathaniel Best, Othello Glenn, P’Yunka Kearse, Pamela Parks, Patricia Thompson, Patsy Parks, Raleigh Hall, Ruthie Lancaster, Sage Outhouse, Selah Holland, Sherri Hunte, Shirley Hopkins, Sofia Perez, Sofia Ramirez, Starasia Carson, Steven Curtis, Taiche Allen, Vicente Ramirez.