Enrollment Process & Requirements
The enrollment process at MediaTech is the beginning of your career in music, film & digital production. Here at MediaTech Institute, we try to make enrollment process as painless as possible.
However, it is important that you meet with an admissions advisor to tour the facility, learn about the programs you are considering, and get a feel for the Institute. Career training is a big commitment and we want to ensure you make the right choice for you.
It’s your future after all. That said, here are the steps to enrollment:
- Meet with Admissions. Call the campus you are interested in Dallas 866-498-1122 / Houston 832-242-3426 or complete our Tour the Campus Form today to schedule your personal appointment and tour of our facilities with an Admissions Representative. What to bring with you:
- Photo ID, such as a Driver’s License or Passport
- Social Security Card
- High School Diploma or proof of equivalent, such as a GED
- Tour the Campus. This is a requirement of enrollment and during this time, you can see, touch and feel the equipment, go over program details, walk the campus, meet other students and faculty, and get all your questions answered.
- Meet the Campus Director. You, your significant other or parents will have the opportunity to meet with the Campus Director for final acceptance into the Institute. Upon acceptance, you will choose a start date and reserve your spot in class by submitting your enrollment application. Your admissions advisor will then guide you through our seamless process.
- Meet with Financial Aid. After you have been accepted, you will then meet with financial aid to go over your options and determine your financial aid eligibility. If you have not completed a FAFSA, a subsequent appointment will be scheduled with your financial aid advisor to discuss options and set up a financial plan that works for you. Bring in all required paperwork.
- Orientation & Start the Path to Your New Career!