Federal student aid and other financial aids can be viable options for you, so it is important to educate yourself on the requirements and processes for applying. The team at Mediatech has compiled the following resources and links for your reference.

Contact us today if you have any questions along the way. One of our financial and federal student aid specialists would be happy to assist and help you through the process.

To access or sign up for Federal Aid you can click on the link below to fill out the application. A Financial Aid Specialist is happy to assist you, so please contact us today to allow us to answer any questions or walk you through the process.

  • fafsa.ed.gov/
  • Dallas school code – 041298
  • Houston school code – E01599

[youtube_video clip_id=”c-23SMf5DyQ” hd=”true” autoplay=0 width=560 height=315]


MediaTech Institute proudly works with agencies and we stand ready to assist with your application and any questions the agency may have. We can also provide your counselor or agency representative with voucher or invoices. Please let us know on your application that you are working with a particular agency and we will be glad to interface directly.


As a military-friendly institution, MediaTech Institute accepts many forms of veterans’ assistance including, but not limited to:

  • Montgomery GI Bill®
  • Post-9/11 GI Bill
  • Chapter 31 Benefits
  • Chapter 35 Benefits
  • Chapter 33/1606
  • Military Spouse Tuition Assistance
Benefit coverage varies from full to partial tuition assistance. Assistance may be available for books, fees and housing allowances.

Students eligible for VA benefits should contact the Financial Services Department before registration. For GI Bill students (Chapter 30, 33, 35,and 1606), all transcripts from any other previous college or institution attended will be required and must be submitted before the school will send certification of enrollment to the VA. The Veterans Administration determines eligibility for benefits, and will make payments to students directly upon certification. If you are eligible for VA benefits, you will register and pay tuition in the same manner as non-veteran students. Once your paperwork has been processed through the VA, you must certify your enrollment monthly through the VA website at http://www.gibill.va.gov or by calling 877-823-2378.


To apply for benefits through the VA, visit:

Once the student’s application is processed, they can also log back in and print a Certificate of Eligibility at this site.

Students must verify monthly enrollment with the VA in order to receive their monthly payment. Typically, students can either call the VA or verify online.


For questions regarding

or any other educational questions or comments; please contact an admissions institute official. We are looking forward to serving you.

GI Bill® is a registered trademark of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). More information about education benefits offered by VA is available at the official U.S. government website at http://www.benefits.va.gov/gibill.