MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT
TAPP INTO APPS
Do you have tons of app ideas but don’t know how to bring them to life? Build your iOS app portfolio for this increasingly mobile-powered world by working on real apps while also being introduced to software development, AI, VR and other coding languages.
MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM AT MEDIATECH IS UNIQUE
Do you wonder what happens behind the screen you tap on all day? Well, go beyond the screen in this burgeoning field with a program centered around hands-on training so you learn the crucial nitty gritty of the business – from developing a solo project to working with a team on a full-scale project.
A CAREER in MOBILE APP DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT DIPLOMA PROGRAM
Diploma: 45 Weeks | 3 Semesters | 54 Credits
Creating mobile apps is one of the most sought-after skillsets in the world. Demand for experienced mobile programmers has increased dramatically due to the popularity of mobile devices like the iPhone and iPad. Learn to develop iOS apps and games from start to finish using Apple’s® Swift® programming language with curriculum taught by seasoned professionals in the industry today. Throughout the program, you will gain the experience required for creating Apple® App Store apps for a wide array of companies and start-ups. In addition, gain industry skills required with app languages and frameworks along with user experience design, user interface design, software systems, networking, hosting infrastructure and more.
After 45 weeks of engaging hard work, you will be prepared for an entry level job that both CNN Money® and US News & World Report® rank as the #1 job in America.
A sampling of the many topics you will cover:
- Swift Programming
- iOS Mobile App Development
- User Interface Design
- Computer Science Concepts
- Software Engineering Fundamentals
- Views & View Controllers
- Persistent Data Storage
- Graphics & Sound
- Game Development
- Frameworks & Libraries
- Web-Connected Apps (e.g. REST API, and backend services)
- Accessibility & Internationalization
- Developing for Non-iOS devices (e.g. TVOS, watchOS, iMessage, MacOS)
- Maps & Location
- SiriKit & Voice interfaces
- Augmented & Virtual Reality
- Artificial Intelligence
- Monetization Methods
- App Store Publishing/Marketing
Our Mobile Apps Development program will provide the specialized knowledge important in today’s development of web and mobile computer applications. Throughout the course, students will:
- Gain experience with the languages and frameworks most commonly used in developing applications
- Study user interface design and software systems along with topics such as networking, hosting infrastructure, and security.
- Train in the core skills, standards, compliance, and submission of advancing technologies.
- Learn programming in Swift and the development process for iOS devices.
At MediaTech, our mobile apps development courses are taught by seasoned professionals still working in the industry today and have the experience, knowledge, and networks needed to succeed.
Our 1-year Mobile Apps Development diploma program allows you to graduate confident in yourself and the career path you have chosen. You will have the opportunity to start your career in the industry with apps already in the app store.
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN CAREERS
As a graduate of the Mobile App Development program, your career options are unlimited. In today’s market, the need for Mobile App Developers continues to grow. After 45 weeks of hard work, you will be prepared for an entry-level job that both CNN Money and US News & World Report rank as the #1 job in America.
According to the job site, indeed.com, the average salary of an iOS app developer in the US is $115,289 per year! That doesn’t include the excellent benefits and bonuses that they get. More importantly, the average entry-level salary (straight out of school) in Dallas is $66,976!
MOBILE APPS DEVELOPMENT & DESIGN PROFESSIONS
- Mobile Application Developer
- Cloud Developer
- Game Designer
- Software Tester
- iOS Developer
- iOS UI Graphics Developer
- Application Tester
- iPhone Programmer
WORK IN A CREATIVE PLACES:
- Mobile App Development Company
- Software Development
- Branding & Social Media Company
- Gaming Company
- Ad Agency
- Web Services Company
- In-House Creative Department
- New Tech / Browser Development
- Digital Technology Agency
Or, you could choose to work freelance for a variety of different companies, artists, or even for yourself. If you dream of a rewarding career in mobile app development & design, Visit our Campus Today!
Disclosure of tuition costs, on-time graduation rates, financial aid, median loan debt and more: