The mission of MediaTech Institute is to provide educational opportunities in technical and creative arts industries that emphasize skills and knowledge that will allow the student to adapt through a lifetime of professional development. We believe, doing what you love and loving what you do, is essential for a successful career. At MediaTech Institute, we have been doing what we love for decades, providing quality educational opportunities for students seeking careers amid digital technologies, media and entertainment industries.
We recognize that education is vital in developing skills needed for a productive society and essential in promoting the individual’s sense of worth, values, and high ethical standards. Committed to offering immersive academic curricula for an ever-evolving media and entertainment industry, our hands-on instruction equips students with a hybrid of the technical and creative skills required in competitive and emerging global markets.
Our educational objectives are derived from our mission statement and the methods below will outline our overall educational purpose.
- To lead the student in the self-discovery process of clarifying and raising the individual’s goals and achievements commensurate with the student’s potential.
- To provide a framework and atmosphere of learning which will enhance the student’s ability to demonstrate ethical and moral values in professional, personal, and business situations.
- To strive for and maintain excellence in our program by systematically reviewing classroom facilities, lab equipment, curricula, faculty, and staff.
- To provide placement assistance for graduates and students through individual counseling and required coursework.
- To provide continuing education for our staff and to participate in industry awareness events.
- To provide students with expert guidance from industry professionals.
- To extend our classroom walls by bringing the workplace to students through participation in a real production environment.